Monday, April 20, 2009

Can today be any longer!

There is nothing worse then a sick child. There is nothing worse then a sick child and having to work a Practicum in the evening! There is nothing worse then a sick child, working a Practicum and being sleep deprived!!

My Day started very early in the morning around 1:30 AM with a very sick child. She had a fever hovering at the 39.0 mark on the thermometer. Stayed up with her for a couple of hours - don't remember falling asleep. I woke up to the wonderful, ear piercing sound of my husband voice stating coffee is made. I beg for an extra half hour sleep, I must of got my extra half hour because the alarm went off at 6:30 A.M. Felt my Daughter's forehead, still feverish. I have been up ever since (and same with my doughtier) negotiating my practicum hours from mornings to evenings with the college and the group home. What a head ache. My day won't end until 11:00 pm. So I can say to you: Can this Day get any Longer!!

1 comment:

Thomasso said...

What I think you are saying is, you want more children, a full time career and a stay at home husband, right.