Friday, May 15, 2009

On the mend.....

It has been a long couple of weeks with my friend the Cold Virus and a bothersome Bacteria that decided to squat in my ears. I visited my doctor and was given an eviction notice for the Bacteria and with great excitement the Bacteria has moved on. So now it is just me and my friend the Cold Virus. I will most likely be sick for the next couple of weeks, but I have great hopes that my friend will find an other host to visit - soon.

I have just finished my first week of my second clinical placement working with complex care residents. And "Oh Boy" I see why care facilities have a hard time finding good care workers to look after these poor souls. Some of them are very Demented. It really takes a spacial person to do this job. I have been given my first two residents to look after so my work load is light. Next week I am to look after two residents and find my third to do. At the end of week five my goal is to have five complex care residents.

And Super Turtle if your out there I am no longer an Enema virgin.....I gave my first Enema yesterday with great results!!! Not that the world really needed to know that.

Anyways CHEERS and have a GREAT LONG WEEKEND.

No comments: