Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Baby Blues

What a day today….

I woke up with a sore, stuff nick and I have a constant headache as a result. And boy, I feel like that I could use a few more hours of sleep. The sun is out and I am missing out on a spectacular day.

My husband had put our 2 year old to bed in only her diaper and during the night the poor thing had caught a chill. I wrapped her up in one of her favorite blankets’ and we watched some T.V. together. (I Love Lucy) When I thought she was ready, I put her back to bed; in pajama’s of course, and not even 10 minutes later she was up screaming. This continued until 4 o’clock in the morning. By this time, she found her way into my bedroom, commandeering my side of the bed and leaving me to sleep on our old lumpy couch. The things mothers do for their children.

I am truly, hoping that my little bundle of joy is going to show signs of wanting to have a nap some time soon, before I bite the bullet and have an energy drink.
Yawn.

No comments: