Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I went for a cyber space stroll.....

I decided that I was going to take a stroll through Cyber Space and visit other Bloggers with in my realm, to see what other people are doing with their Blogs. And I must say there are a lot of interesting Blogs to visit. I found Blogs about cooking, travel and believe it or not, people blogging about work. But what I was really looking for was decorating ideas and what could be done with Blogger.com.

I guess you can say I was looking for inspiration, and yes, motivation with what I could possibly do with my little space on the Great Wide Web. I did come across some neat ideas, but way out of my computer capabilities. But what really caught my eye was the dedication people were putting into their Blogs. Making a point of making an entry every day regardless of how small it was, and the time and effort they put into making their Internet Home welcoming. WOW!

I know that I would not be able to make an entry every day. And I know that it will take me awhile to make my space interesting for other people to visit. After all I must confess that I need my 8 year old son to show me how to up load photo’s onto the family computer. Yes, I put my head down in shame. I think this will be a great learning experience.

No comments: