Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Micheal Moore......

Last night was one of those nights were we found our selves with out our satellite T.V. It is not because we don't pay our bills, it is more sinister then that, but for the sake of trying to explain why didn't have any T.V last night, we didn't pay our bill. As we waited for the "payment to go through," we decided that it was a good time to watch a DVD from our 'need to be watched pile' and next on up on the pile was Michael Moore's - Fahrenheit 9/11. I am sure you can see where I am going this.


You are most likely asking your self why we didn't watch it when it first came out, well that question is simple - we never been much into politics. But what a weird time to watch that documentary with the elections going on and the economic crisis taking place within the United States. All I can say is this - after watching Fahrenheit 9/11 I feel very enlightened and being Canadian, well I never been more proud of my nationality.


I decided that I was going to find out more about Micheal Moore and see if he has any websites or blogs and to my delite, he does. So it really saves me from ranting and raving about what I have watched last night.

To find out more about Micheal Moore go to http://www.michaelmoore.com/

He even has a little section for us Canadians.

After going through his website, it looks like he is in the process of creating an other documentary and it could about health care in the US of A v.s. our Canadian heath care or Katrina. When it does come out, I will be watching it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ps A Spelling Mistake

JM said...

Darn! The spell check lied to me!