Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Hunt Continued

O.K.

My head is swimming with phone numbers that I have called out to, numbers that someone has answered and numbers where I was greeted with an answering machine. I have piles and piles of paper with Daycare information scattered about my house. I am trying to keep my little system as neat and organized as possible. Meanwhile, my little devil has coloured on my wall, got into her brother's room and made a mess. Looking at the time it is 4:30 and I NEED TO MAKE SUPPER!!! Thank god tomorrow is Friday. Can't wait. Maybe Friday I will have some luck and find someone to interview in regards to my Daycare situation. (I heard somewhere that Fridays are the days that good things happen with hard work.)

[ OMG - Tomorrow is not Friday!! It is only Thurday!]

No comments: