Tuesday, July 28, 2009

What a Crazy Couple of Weeks.........

My woes started two weeks ago and there seems to be no relief in sight any time soon. It all started with my car leaking Coolant. Yes. Coolant. That sweet smelling stuff that animals used to like so long ago before animal protesters demanded that the formula be "animal friendly." The fact that no animals died around my house is sweet testament that the manufactures did change the formula. However alot of dead Shrews but I think that cats had much to do with that.

I was home bound until a couple of days ago. But, on top of my car, I lost my wallet. On top of my wallet my vacuum is no more Bad timing for this letdown because my animals decided to become flea friendly! Aw - man, I will never curse my enemies with fleas. We have spent close to $100.00 on anti-flea sprays and drops and there is no end in sight with this problem. No Vacuum is a major set back with my flea battle. On top of all the above I am sick with a cold that is more or less related to our A.C. running non-stop due to this very hot and sticky weather that we are having right now.

There are few highlights I need to point out just so I can say that the past 14 days have not been all that bad. Lets see. Because of no car, my children's books are over due. Because of no wallet means no driver licence - so I get to be with the other 60% of the Sooke population that is currently driving with out one. JOY. And Daycare, I found daycare.....for September. And I did take a couple days off from my run of bad luck to go camping. That was fun. And yes, I got photo's this time. I will up load some photo's later. Right now I need to scratch my flea bites and blow my nose.

No comments: