Wednesday, July 8, 2009

The Hunt Is On.,,,

I have started the hunt for Daycare. This is going to be a long and tedious hunt. But I am bound and determined to find reliable daycare before I start my other hunt for a job. Now that my little girl is somewhat able to put deposits into the "potty" I have just knocked down my daycare cost by $100.00.

I have a list of daycare provider's, and believe it or not, according to the resource centre where I got my list from; I am to expect most of them to be full and that I will be putting her on waiting lists. How right they are! I talked to 25 providers and they are full. I am expanding my hunt to Downtown Victoria. (45 min drive from where I live. But then that is where I will most likely be working.)

My graduation letter from the college has just come in from the post and my formal ceremony has been scheduled for early November. From what I understand this is a cap and gown event. What Fun!

Well, back to my Hunt. Please, wish me luck. I need it.

No comments: