Monday, July 6, 2009

Week one of potty training

One week has already come and gone and so far so good with putting number 1 and number 2 where it belongs. So far we have established that it gross to put number 1 and number 2 in the pull up. We have established that doing number 1 one and number 2 on my grass is yukky. And we have discovered that the washroom's in Walmart, Costco and any other washroom other then our own and are big and scary places. Week 2 should be good with this new task for my daughter. Maybe week 3 we will start to wear big girl underwear. I can't wait. I am already seeing dollar signs with all the money that we will save for not having to buy diapers.$$$$$$$$$$$$.....

2 comments:

Thomasso said...

Has she tried doing the "Free Pee" standing up yet, and asking why she can't do that when her brothers can? Just like you did when you went through your training period. Oh that was funny.

I'll never forget how Mom left the room when you asked her why you couldn't stand up. And, your younger sister saying that she can do it, standing up,... with out any problems.

Oh, those were the days. LOL

JM said...

Thanx Tom.

I'm sure you have many stories about us growing up. *smile* I would love to hear them someday.
But, no not yet. She is all about sitting down so far.