Monday, August 24, 2009

As promissed

It is done. I have a job and I start tomorrow. I don't know how much I will be making and I don't know for sure if I have the part time position that is open. I am hoping for at least 19.00 - 21.00 an hour, heck, I don't know what union I will be under. After I finish my orientation I will find out all of the above. All I know is that this job is important because I am right know building up my resume.

Soooooo Orientation is like this. 2 evening shifts. 2 day shifts. And night shift. After all care is 24/7, 365 days a year. Being that I am a newbie in this line of work. I am sure I will inherit the worst shifts. So that is that. Now all I have do is work out day care that I am hoping will start next week. (Yes....I am now scrambleing day care for this week - yikes!)

It is going to be an interesting week.

10/4

(I work night shift on MY be day b-day - yuck)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Be On The Lookout For A Care Package In The Next Few Days. Alberta Crew