Monday, August 24, 2009

This is just crazy....

I have already found a job. I am not sure if it will be part time or casual. I just got a phone call to come in for an interview at another care home.

The crazy thing is I only sent out 5 resume's Two weeks ago! I have had 3 invites for interviews. One landed me a job, the other I turned down because the hospital was to far out of my driving range. And this invite just happened not even 5 minutes ago and it is with one of the care homes that I have done a praticum with.


Crazy.

2 comments:

Thomasso said...

Doesn't it feel nice to be wanted? I mean, really wanted, as opposed to not being dependant upon! Congratulations! I think that was the best upgrade you could have ever done for yourself in these times--multiple job offers during a recession? Go figure.

JM said...

It is crazy. I never expected that would happen. Crazy.