Tuesday, August 18, 2009

I almost got excited.

Just I was about to type this post, Blogger announced that this post would be my 100. Would this be a mile stone with my Blogging past time, I would like to think so. I tallied up the numbers and something didn’t compute. I went through my post organizer and found that Blogger had counted the Drafts that I made over the months as entries. So really I only have 92 posts all together. Darn. I almost got excited. I so close to number 100.

But it got me thinking about why started this Blog. It started because I was bored. I had this idea in my head that my Blog would be out of this world. I would have photo’s of the things that I found neat and exciting. I would have a funky template that would be exciting and loved by all. I would have a million visitors. My visitors would love my quick wit and humor. I have been some what delusional. In reality, I have a hard time finding the time to make an entry. I just picked the simplest blog template available out the choices that we Blogger’s have. Plugging a camera in to the computer is really beyond my capabilities. I need my 9 year son to help me. And usually after I am done spending 45 minutes or so collecting my thoughts and typing, revising my thoughts, spell check and then posting. My house is up side down and the children are fighting. (This is going on as I type right now. I have my 3 year old yelling/crying in my ear about yogurt and her brother is saying…..what ever)

I don’t regret starting my Blog. It keeps me connected to family. I do somewhat get excited when I see someone from Washington or somewhere else visiting my Blog.

My children are unusually quite. Got to go.

1 comment:

Thomasso said...

You Love it. Number 100 is around the corner--type on! Type on and be free.