Friday, August 14, 2009

OMG!!!!! I have a job interview!!!!!

With what little résumé’s I had faxed out and e-mailed last week and the one only this week, I have a job interview. Well, I still need to call back and arrange a time to go in for the interview – nevertheless, I have a job interview.

I am I nervous about this. Oh god yah. This will be my first “real” interview in 7 – 8 years for a career that I want and worked hard to earn in college. I have butterflies in my tummy. I am worried about what I am going to wear. I know sometimes when I am nervous my tongue forgets to work. Other words I stutter. I am excited about pulling out my old scrubs and more importantly talking my husband into letting me buy new ones. (There are some very cute scrubs out there. Some of them remind me of Christmas wrapping paper. Go into any hospital and just take a look at what the Nurses have on for work clothes. You will see what I mean!)

Well, I should go and have another cup of coffee and get my nerve up and arrange that interview!

Hummmm I wonder if Blogger still has the count down Widjet?

******************

Found my nerve, interview arranged for next Wed. @ 11.00.

No comments: