Monday, August 18, 2008

Look Mom....No Hands!


Look Mom....No Hands!
Today is the day that I break the bottle habbit.
So far so good, she is very happy about drinking her milk from a "Big Persons" cup. Plastic of course.
I would like to take a moment to thank my 8 year old son for showing me how to down load the camera into the computer and sitting with me while I figure out how to up load the photos into this Blog. If it wasn’t for him, I don’t think I would ever have a photo of my self in the “profile” area and this cute photo to share with everyone of my 2 year old mastering the art of “hand-free bottle holding.”

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awhhhhhh, That's so cute! She'll be asked for the car keys in no time.... Great photos!

....And tell Junior D, thanks for showing his mummy how to the use the camera--it's nice to see photos here. I think grandmother (aka Super Turtle) will be ecstatic to see photos of you guys.

JM said...

Yup, Little "D" thought it was the funnest thing.....showing mom how to work the cumputer. He can't wait to tell his father about this. I won't hear the end of this one for a very long time.