Monday, August 25, 2008

My Garden

Yesterday was a wonderful day, the clouds were out, and the rain was falling. Fog flouting on the tree tops and in all the gloom of different shads of gray, high in the trees you can see hints of yellow, orange, red and brown. Summer is saying good-bye and autumn is saying hello.

Yesterday was wonderful not because of the weather, but because I looked at my little garden laying there in the rain, soaking up all the water that it can handle, looking more beautiful then ever before. My garden that had started its life as a bet with my husband had survived the wrath of my black thumb, and now that autumn is poking its little head around the corner, my garden is starting to die of natural causes and I am feeling pretty good about that

My garden is a sweet testament that I, JM, can plant a flower and not kill it.

So here are some photo’s













3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now You Can Start To Grow A Real Garden, You Know With Veggies, Turtle Food,Beer

JM said...

Super Turtle! Is that you? You came out of your shell!

Beer tree would be nice, so would a money tree come to think of it. Mabay a nice diaper Shrub too. I hate running to the store for last minute diaper shopping. hum - Turtle Food? Are coming for a visit?

Anonymous said...

Someone is getting older.... eh?


:)

I thought I would see a post here about collecting old age security, life going by, not enough lung capacity to blow out the forest-fire of candles, or something.