Wednesday, August 13, 2008

OMG!!!!

Holy Smokes…

As it turns out this course is going to cost $2100.00…..OMG!!!!! The $525.00 was for out side costs such as Course Modules – $125.00, Nurse Uniform and shoes - $200.00, Nurse Watch with second hand - $50.00; the list goes on…..

And Student Society Fee and Levies……Outrageous!!!! Out of this $2100.00, $320.00 of it will go to the Student Society. So all-and-all with everything in total; this course is going to cost $2265.00. ($2100.00 plus the $525.00) I wonder? Would I have to pay PST and GST on top of it all?

I will talk to the husband and see what he would have to say about this………..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a. What course are you taking?
b. Is this for just one term?
c. Is it in a college?

Heh, welcome to my world. That guy everyone voted for in Victoria is responsible for tuition hikes.

JM said...

Home Support/Resident Care Attendent: I have decided that I want to work the with elderly.
I will be going to Camuson College for 2 terms. After I get my certificat, then I will think about other opertunities in the health sector. This is husband approved.

Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best.

I hope it is "kid" approved too? They might think you are tying to leave the nest, and they want to join you.

Well, I think it is a step in the right direction. That is what Tanya is doing back in Alberta R.M.H. She seems to be doing very well. Lots of work, good pay, etc...

Hey, good practice when dealing with the SupperTurtle. :D

Oh, and FYI... you can add photos to your blog too you know. =)