Thursday, June 18, 2009

6 Days and Counting..........

After reading my last post, I have come to the conclusion that the City of Victoria should of invested tax payers money for the portable toilets. When I was in visiting family in Russia 3 years ago, the city where my in-laws lived had the same problem. It was solved with portable restrooms. You could go to a popular park or an unclosed area behind a shopping mall or something or an other and for 10 rubles you could use the restroom. You would find a person in front of the restroom who was happy to take your money with smile, give you a handful of toilet paper and let you in. And from what I have noticed these little restroom areas were open 24 hours. When I was South Korea I had no problem finding public restrooms - but then I was a tourist. And was only in the country for 4 days.

On to other things here.....

For my family members out there......I have 6 days until my course is done. *Smiley face* I receive my Cirtifacate with my registration info for my new found profession on Monday. Next week I am working evening shifts at a long term hospital
in downtown, and this will be the last of my clinical hours. Last week of June I start to look for work and from the looks of things there id oodles of work out there for me........

1 comment:

Thomasso said...

That is very good news!

I also like how you went from toilets to employment in one post. Not everyone these days can write about those two topic in the same breath. Anyway...

Its nice to hear a happy story for a change. Run with it JM! We are so proud of you.