Monday, June 29, 2009

It Truely is Monday today

I woke up this morning with the car gone and a cell phone left behind. I remember My other half saying something about needing the car first thing in the morning and being back before I had to leave to go pick up my letter of recommendation and my certificate from my last instructor for the course that I have just finished. The time 1500 hrs and still no sign of my car and to my dismay, I had to call my instructor on her cell stating that I cannot make it into town to meet with her to get my paperwork needed for future employment. I will now have to settle pacing in front of the mail box for the next 5 days or so until I have my paperwork in my hot little hands.

This disappearance of my car can mean one of two things: He got a job and starting working on the spot or he got into another car accident and is avoiding coming home. I am hoping for my first assumption and if that is the case then I am going to have to make him something good for supper. (if it happens to be my last assumption then that will be a different story all together!)

As for my course, I am proud to announce that it is all over. My last day was Friday, June 26. I am now a Certified RCA or as some of us in our class like to say " A Certified Professional Bum cleaner." There is nothing glamorous about what I will doing for next little while with my life and from my personal point of view with my profession is that the work is honourable. I have worked hard to make it this far. My Journey into health care is not over, now that I have this certificate more doors have just open to me. This is truely going to be a grand adventure. { added: My other half did get a job today and was not my last assumption. Thank my lucky stars.}

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHY TO GO J.M Your Training May Be Useful On THe Home Front. Good Luck With Your Future Oportunity's Superturtle ,Dean

JM said...

Thanx. That means alot. I'll let you guys know when I land a job or two I should have one in the next 2-3 weeks. I need to find day care and have my child more or less potty trained first.

Thomasso said...

Heh heh... Did the car come home?

JM said...

The car came home and not dent on it. He found enough work to last him until end of September.