Sunday, June 21, 2009

A death in the family

I know that my last post was still under construction.......I had a lot of pics and videos that I wanted to share with everyone so you all have a better concept of what I will be doing with my life. But there has been a death in the family on my husband's side, not a parent but an older brother. Our phone is turned off, so please don't be offended if we don't pick up our phone , just in case you wanted to congratulate me for my first college deploma...just for the next 42 hours or so.

thanx...JM

1 comment:

Thomasso said...

I'm sorry to hear this. I hope all is well in your family.

Don't worry about me phoning, the phone is dead, and all the payphones in Fort Langley have being vandalized. I guess it is the good old emails and our blogs that will keep us in touch with each other.

Take care.