Friday, October 3, 2008

12 Days To Go....

Today is exactly 12 days before my academic life starts. October 15 is my first day of college. And I am happy to announce that I almost have all my ducks in a row with payments schedules, class schedules and what not. Of course their a few loose ends that need to be tied up, but that would happen with time, I am sure. The only thing left that I really need to do is make my way to the college book store and buy the 3 modules that I need for this term. After making inquiries I found out that each module: HSRC 151 Heath and Healing, HSRC 155 Work Role, and HSRC 180 Lifestyle and Choices, are going to cost $150.00 each. Ouch!! But that is the price one must make for a higher education and a fatter pay cheque.

So for the next 12 days, I am just going kick back and relax at home and enjoy life before school starts. And take it day by day.

No comments: