Friday, November 14, 2008

6th Foot Found on Beach!!!!

I really don’t get to read the paper that much anymore since I started my course, but when I do, I get a kick out of some of the stuff that I read. I found out last night that someone has found another shoe with the foot still in side it washed up on a beach. Wow, 6 feet all together, in what a year? A year and a half? Strange! This is a mystery indeed.

One of the things that I get a kick out when reading stories such as this, is the comments section and for this one there was lots; just to let you know I read my paper online. It is amazing how people like to speculate what had happened to these pour souls who have lost their feet. My favorite theory is about a boat that had sunk somewhere and a bunch of illegal immigrants were on board. This accident was never reported because the boat was never to be in our waters to begin with. Anyways, read the article and read the comments. Some of them are interesting. Some of them are down right stupid, but I must worn you, there is a lot police bashing.

No comments: