Thursday, November 20, 2008

He Lives!!!!!!

I am really happy to announce that the 70 year old man LIVES!!!!!!!!

It was not a body bag that I have seen go into the back of the ambulance, (Thank God) it was a very bundled up poor soul who was in such a state of shock that he could not feel his broken Tibia and Fibula (the leg bones below the knee). Because he could not feel the broken bones the ambulance personal did not feel that it was necessary to go with lights and sirens. That is why they had took so long leaving the scene.

However, we do have a case of Hit and Run. My class mate who is a Paramedic who works out here in Sooke has told me that emotions are running high on this one. R.C.M.P figures that whoever hit this man lives on this road. From what I understand it was a car and there is significant damage to the front of it. I have a feeling that who ever owns this car will not be using it anytime soon. Sooke is such a small community that somebody will notice the damage. I just hope that this person turns him self in and count his/her lucky stars that they did not kill the pour soul.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow.... Lots of stuff going on, eh? It is a tragedy to that person who got hit.

I'll email you when I start my weekend--this Wednesday.

TTYL