Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pre Test Jitters

I have my first big test out of a hundred big tests coming up this Friday, and am I nervous about it, you bet I am. It is not the actual test that bothers me, it's the anxiety leading up to the test that is stressful. In order to pass this test I need a B or higher. As with the whole course, I need a B or higher to graduate and obtain my certificate or it's money poorly spent.

Living out in Sooke has it draw backs with this whole college thing. Tonight there is a study group downtown Victoria and I can’t go because of my family obligations. And I also hate driving in the torrential rain that seems to be the worse in between Sooke and Langford, so I am just going to have to make due with me, my self and I. I am sure we will do fine; it is just the pre-test jitters.

Well back to the books I go.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got to get into the rhythm of exams after exams, paper after paper, criticisms after... well you get the idea. Once you start, then you can take assessments on how much work needs to be done during each process to achieve excellent grades.

Just do it one step at a time.

Look at me, four years, and I'm still climbing to the top. Though I get to put a big-fat acronym after my name. :) It takes time and integrity on your part, and good instructions on their part.

Just do it!

Then the career, salary, and happy lifestyle will follow. :D

JM said...

Thanx for the info. I don't want to get into the assignments part of it all, but they are starting to pile up. I have another test next week in a different portion of this course. Right know it is finding the happy medium between the other half, housework and children. Everything else is on hold. But the end result is exciting. The salary average is $21.37 an hour for the HSRCA. I will be taking an other corse on top of this one to enhance my self in the heathfield. I found my calling. I am happy with my choice:-)))

JM said...

Oh I get to put an acronym after my name too. HSRCA - mine has 5 letters. Soon it will LPN and maybe if things go right RN if I want to go that far.