Thursday, November 6, 2008

D Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow is test day – After cramming Abraham Maslow’s hierarchy of basic human needs and studying each need in-depth through human development physically, socially, emotionally, cognitively and spiritually and taking a close look of the Continuity Theory for understanding aging in all aspects of one self and, Good God, can’t forget the importance of Asepsis in the work/home environment, my head feels like it is going to explode. After saying this sentence out load, I am out of breath.

But to let you know I feel good about this test. I will most likely not get a 100% in this test but I know I will get at least a high 80% or low 90% and I really need to remind my self that this test is only 20% out of my module 151 course. So it is not that bad. It is the other two tests that I need to worry about the most. There both at 30% for the over all mark. There are some assignments but the mark criteria are small.

I know my family can’t wait until after Friday, I am sure they want the house back to its normal state and I discovered that T.V is the best babysitter for my daughter. I know some of you will think differently about but when you have to hit the books and it’s is just the two of you. You do what you got to do.

Well back to the books I go for my last day of studying.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well? did you manage to get all that information crammed into your nut?

Hope all is going well.

JM said...

One of the best things about a small class size is that the teacher can mark everything the same night as the test, I did very well. I got 19/20. So ya aparently everything managed to stay in my head. just glad that part is over and done with. Now I am studing for my other test for 12 of this month.