Saturday, November 1, 2008

October is gone....

October is gone and so is Halloween and that is fine by me. At least there will be another Halloween next year and the year after that, and the year after that and so on and so forth. I missed out on Trick or Treating, but I got to hear fantastic stories about the festivities. I was told that the Haunted House at the Sooke fire Hall was spectacular. The staff there had out done themselves as usual. I heard about a man hanging in a tree beside his house trying to scare everyone. From what I understand the individual was hanging for two hours. What people do for the fun of Halloween?

I my self didn’t see any thing eye catching, just people walking down town in the everyday clothing. Oh wait, I lied, I seen a very tall tin man walking down the road I live on. That was neat.

My drive home was uneventful. I was expecting to at least pass through 3 road blocks on my home from school, and I didn’t even see one police car. So ether we had a very quite Halloween and every one was good (likely not) or I was just in the wrong spots and the wrong times. I didn’t even see a fire cracker….Strange….

What ever the case may be, I survived last night.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were probably long in bed before all the fun started. That is usually the case for the older generation. *smirk*

Remember, you are getting old now--you are not a kid any more. When you are thinking of five Halloweens from now, that is telling you that long term care is just down the road. You should be thinking of the next celebrations on the calendar, not Halloween 2012.

I love rubbing it in..... I really do. :) Right Super Turtle! :D

JM said...

Funny...From the looks of things I presume I will be working on you in the next 20 years. Old Fart.

Anonymous said...

Yes, but you are only nine short years behind me. :P

JM said...

is it only nine years? Hummmm, I always thought it was ten and half. Still it is a decade apart and women live longer then men. The average age for Canadian women is 80 years of life and the average for men in Canada is 72. So I will see what I can do to make sure that you get tormened care, Hall style!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hall style?..... Does that mean you'll ignore me to death for five year intervals?

JM said...

I should of said "Maizik style," You wouldn't get any peace and quiet:-)

Anonymous said...

Heh Heh, that's what ear plugs are for silly.

:D